Saturday, June 23, 2012

Organization

I'm still kicking away at the stickers. It's pretty awesome to see the word count climb steadily. Unfortunately, however planned out the story is, as I'm writing I'm finding those little things that don't necessarily work. Unlike in my last attempt I'm trying my best to stay organized. Although I'm not fixing them as I go because I want to be finished my first draft so I can have something to edit as soon as possible I'm highlighting the section and writing the problem in a notebook. I think keeping organized will be key to making the story work. What I learned from my first attempt is that I either didn't catch these mistakes at first because I was writing so carelessly or I didn't keep track of them at all, eventually forgetting about them. Let's hope that keeping organized will help. But don't worry I've got enough sticky notes to do that twice over!

No comments:

Post a Comment