Thursday, April 5, 2012

Three Things

1. SO... I was going to write today but then I was just like... "not gonna happen." No reason for this really, just not in the mood. But I don't have school tomorrow so I'll try to write at least something then.

2. I'm quite liking the way my story is playing out though. It's basically a bunch of short stories all on one event but from different perspectives and I've finished the first one. I think writing a story like this (a bunch of short ones) is good for me right now because I don't want to throw myself into something as long and complicated as my first attempt at a novel.

3. I have a lot of other things I want to write too. I have a zombie story swimming around in my brain and I can't wait to get that out on paper. I don't want to rush this current WIP though... so I'll have to try and hold off on that idea for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment