Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Music

As you can see, I added a word count meter to this blog. So go head and enjoy being a creepy stalker as you watch the meter crawl towards the end. I'm not really sure how long this story is going to be but I put in 50000 words as an estimate.

I like to listen to music when I write because the quiet is just creepy... *shivers*
Anyway... here's my problem:
I used to listen to classical when I wrote my first attempt at a book but I listened to it so much for that book it reminds me of that story. Yeah, I know it doesn't make much sense but either way I need something else to listen to. It can't have words because then I can't concentrate on what I'm writing. And I already tried Dubstep... that ended terribly. So if you have any recommendations for good instrumental music leave it in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Okay so since at the moment I'm the only follower it looks like I better give you some advice. I was honestly going to suggest like folk music, but then was like no way! You could find solos of an instrument you particularly like the sound of I guess (piano, trumpet, clarinet, sax). But I'm really not quite sure so good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete