Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Second Attempt

This blog is to document my writing journey and the failures and triumphs that come with it. I've always wanted to write a book but my first attempt was an utter flop! It was way too long and rather hastily written. Although I put hours upon hours into it, and took a year to write it, no amount of editing could save it. Maybe someday I'll take a crack at it again but for now, I want a fresh start.
I have tons of ideas swirling around in my head about other things I want to write, but my worst challenge is motivation. I want to use this blog as a way to keep me going and push me in the direction of writing something worth reading.

I'll be doing some planning in the next little bit on a story about suicide bombers so stick around if you want to listen to my rambles on that.

And if you want to hear even more of me... (not that I can see why anyone would) Check me out on twitter @EricaManconi

No comments:

Post a Comment